Hello and Welcome Back! I have been living in London for almost three years now. I can’t quite believe it as it only seems like yesterday my Boyfriend and I moved to London. So today I’m sharing with you 10 Things I Love about Living in London.
1.The stunning buildings. Everywhere you go, there is incredible architecture. Which is always, impressive to look at.
2. Something that surprised me but I love about London is that, nature, is never far away. Just a few examples include;
You can discover more about Kew Gardens in my post here.
St James Park
Again, of course I have shared my afternoon at St James Park on my blog here.
3. London Transport. Wherever you are in London you can always get home thanks to all the Tubes, Buses and Trains. It makes exploring London so much easier.
4. You are surround by a wide range of cultures. So there is always more to learn.
5. London is the city that never sleeps which makes my early starts at work so much easier.
6. It is easy to explore other parts of the country. Thanks to the trains you can get to Brighton, Oxford, Newcastle and other parts of the UK so easily. As always linked are my Day’s Out post for in each city.
9. I love that London feels like home but I still get to be a tourist when I explore new parts of London or when family and friends come to visit.
10. Finally, Christmas in London is so magical with lights everywhere, festive food and drinks and of course, Winter Wonderland.
So there you go! I hope you enjoyed learning about what I love about living in London. If you live in London, what do you love about living in London? If you have visited London, let me know what you love about London in the comments below!
Believe in Bumble is a lifestyle blog filled with Days Out, Book Reviews, Favourites, Recipes and so much more! With a new post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Why not subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future posts? The link is just at the top of the page if you are on the computer and at the bottom of the page if you are on your phone.