Who else is loving Autumn? I am! In my last post, I shared What I Love about Autumn. This year, I want to make sure I make the most of this wonderful season so have decided to create an Autumn Bucket list. Which I would like to share with you now.
- Explore Richmond Park. I imagine it is beautiful in the autumn with the golden leaves and if I’m lucky a deer or two!
- Baking! I love to bake an now I have a kitchen with an oven, I plan to bake some autumn classics. Such as an Apple Crumble.
- Rainy days provide the perfect opportunity to read. This season I plan to read Fractured by Dani Atkins, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and Thanks of the Memories by Cecelia Ahern. I am currently reading Fractured and the storyline is gripping, I am contemplating not going to the gym today just so I have more time to read it!
- Make fresh soup! Soup is the perfect autumn lunch as its comforting and delicious. I have soup for lunch at work pretty much every day so it would be nice to have fresh homemade soup!
- See fireworks! As many as I can! There is something so magical about all the bright colours in the sky, just like glitter. Though the loud bang used to terrify me as a child.
- Have as many Autumn Drink as I possibly can! I am loving the Costa Bonfire Latte but I am welcome to suggestions!
- Go to a Museum, the slightly colder days are great for exploring Museums such as the Victoria Albert Museum or Greenwich National Maritime Museum.
- Complete a cross stitch. I have started one which I would like to finish and put on a card to send to someone as I think that looks cute!
- Make Spiced Porridge, I have porridge every day so it would be nice to mix it up by adding nutmeg and cinnamon.